a Sex Worker Festival Sponsor!
Advertising Specs and Deadlines •.
Vendors and Tabling •
Programs from Past Festivals
Festival Fans and Supporters!
that you would consider joining the San Francisco Sex Worker Fest as one
of the sponsors, as a vendor at our many events and/or as an advertiser
in our festival program. The SF Sex Worker Film and Arts Festival has been
part of Bay Area and sex worker culture since 1998, with our first festival
in 1999. We have a devoted following in the Bay Area, across the US and
internationally on our website at http://www.sexworkerfest.com/. This would
be a great chance for you to increase visibility amongst our audience and
we would very much appreciate your support for this project! Please visit
our website at http://www.sexworkerfest.com
to learn more. Sponsors can make paypal donations here:
We also have non-profit fiscal sponsorship and we seek tax-deductible donations
for our projects. We also appreciate any size tax deductible donations,
so please consider that as well. Please email us at
email@example.com for more information.
you our love and gratitute, PLUS we will include your logo on our website,
in our program and in our promotional materials. We also offer free tickets
to an event of your choice at the 'Introductory' level, and a festival pass
for 'Star' donors. We will place an ad for your business at a discounted
rate in our program and we will have tabling opportunities during this week
at reduced rates as well. We tailor our sponsorship arrangements to the
needs of sponsors, and we look forward to talking to you about the ways
we can work together.
The Festival will take
place from May 18th to 26th, with films at the Roxie and events at Center
for Sex and Culture (and more). The Roaming Hookerfest takes place the week
prior to the Festival, when we take our movies to agencies around the city.
This is the 14th anniversary, and 8th Biennial Festival! Artists, filmmakers,
musicians and sponsors will be announced, but below is some preliminary
info. For updates, visit http://www.sexworkerfest.com/swfest2013/schedule2013.html
Sex Worker Film and Arts
* Complimentary pass to the event of your choice for 'Introductory'
donors or All Events Passes for 'Star' donors.
* 25% off advertising and vendor tables
* Your logo as a sponsor in our program and on our website
* We will place your brochures on a sponsor table for our guests
* Visit our website for specs and further info at http://www.sexworkerfest.com/joinus/sponsorinfo.html
Sponsorships are available on a sliding scale basis with the chart below
as a guideline. We also appreciate 'in kind' donations if that works better
for your project. We have many different arrangements with businesses, media
outlets and non-profits and we like to find an arrangement that suits your
off prices below for sponsors):
* Table space during events
* Individual tabling opportunities for specific events at various
* Reserve your space by phone 503-348-7666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Visit our website for venue tabling information and further info
in our program (25% off prices below fo sponsors):
* $60 for the smallest size, 1/8 page (We can create an ad from your
* $225 for a full page 5 x 8"
* Visit our website for specs and further info at http://www.sexworkerfest.com/joinus/adspecs.html
* Reserve your space by phone 415-751-1659 or email email@example.com
* Our next deadline for advertisers, vendors and sponsors
is April 22, 2013.
Click to see pdfs of past programs
format for our festival program varies each year. This year we will
produce small booklets, 5" x 8")
There are many specific arrangements we make with sponsors so we will be
eager to talk to you. We would be pleased to have your support and would
very much appreciate being able to list you as one of our sponsors, merchants